Thursday, April 12, 2007

His Body has Bledsoe Much

Sorry for the title of this post, but if you guys know me at all, you know it had to be done.

Say goodbye to Drew Bledsoe. If it weren't for him, the Patriots wouldn't be the powerhouse they are today. But more importantly, say goodbye to TonyHomo.com, quite possibly the funniest, wittiest, most creative sports blog in a long time.

Cjeasy has a long day of mourning ahead of him.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/04/11/bc.fbn.bledsoeretires.ap/index.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such bad news. I really feel like Alexander with the day I am having.

For anyone interested (read: everyone) Drew promised to be making a post later today on one of Beer Sandwich's rival blogs:
www.straightcashhomey.com

Tonight I will definitely be pouring out a bit of my 40 (I mean my 330 cl...jk, jk).

Anonymous said...

Tony Romo is a Homo

Anonymous said...

borrowed from a buddy...but wow ...

best fantasy baseball team name ever: put it in the pujol

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!