Friday, April 6, 2007

Grouch (Grump) Wear

Since Smurph Baggins has fallen off the face of the earth and doesn't post when he is supposed to. Plus the fact that it is Good Friday and I am stuck at work with the other Jews (I'm only half) feeding off the free pizza they are going to get us for being stuck here today. Which is extra special because I am not keeping Kosher but everyone else is...suckers. I thought I would pass along this heart warming story about a minor league mascot who is just a squirrel trying to find a nut. Sorry.

http://www.timesleader.com/news/20070403_03grump_arrest_ed.html

This story coincides with my usual mood (as my friends will attest to), particularly today, "I'm stuck at work all day, gruumppp ummp umm ummmp".

Fortunately for Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees, from what I saw at Foxwoods last week, Curtin will be first in line to interview for this job to complete his wardrobe.

Masters update for anyone who cares:

Tiger: +1 on the day thru 3, +2 overall, T-18th
Tits Magee: +4 overall, T-41st, Tees off at 2:03pm

Current leader: Brett Wretterich, -1 on the day thru 9, -4 overall (both he and Justin Rose shot 69, hehe, yesterday).

Apparently Jay Buhner has been hanging out with Choppers lately:

http://withleather.com/post.phtml?pk=2536

Look more closelier...Happy Easter everybody.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mr relaxo, glad i found your site!

without your once a day scoring update, i would have no access to any sort of golf coverage.

i am eternally grateful!!!

Aladdin Sane said...

sorry, put it on an older post by accident

Who's in for cubs v. mets 5/15 monday night on espn?