Thursday, June 7, 2007

Where have all the bloggers gone?

Good Lord, it has been what 2 days since the last post. Seeing as how there is a rather important game on tonight and this is a SPORTS BLOG. I figured that I would throw in my two cents in the interest of keeping things moving.

The Spurs vs. LeBron, it doesn’t get much better than that right? Right?

Sure I would rather the Suns, Warriors, Mavericks, Nuggets or even the Jazz to the Spurs due to their less than mind altering game play. But I can’t think of a more intriguing team to watch from the east than the Cavs. No other team from the East is good enough to beat the Spurs in a series. Sure the team outta Cleveland doesn’t exactly have a great shot but what other team is there with a running subplot or star like LeBron? At least that will keep things sort of interesting; especially if he continues to play like he did over the last few.

All that said, I don’t really care that much who wins, and perhaps maybe I shouldn’t be writing on a sports blog if that is the case. I’ll watch sure, but I cant promise that it will have my undivided attention.

Lets get some end of the day predictions.

My pick, screw the sports guy, screw common sense and basketball knowledge

Cavs in 6

It’d just be more fun that way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're a moron