Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Why oh why??

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2814649

Lebron and Jimmy Kimmel are going to co-host the Espys this year. I know the Espys are a joke to begin with and its really no big deal, but why would you get an athlete to ever host an award show. In addition, why an athlete who has shown almost no off the court charisma? Why not a Shaquille O'Neal or Chad Johnson. This is going to be so horrendous that it might actually be funny. Actually, never mind it is going to be unwatchable. I would call whomever came up with this idea a retard, but that would be an insult to allmentally challanged people. Whatever happened to the days when the Espys were actualy decent and Jimmy V gave one of the greatest speeches of all time?

Athletes I would rather see host, but not really since a host should actually be a good comedian by him/herself:
1. Shaq
2. Chad Johnson
3. Ron Artest
4. David Ortiz
5. Derek jeter

feel free to add others....

STKAFI

4 comments:

KatzoRelaxo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KatzoRelaxo said...

I think the trio of Gilbert Arenas, T.O. and Mike Tyson would suit the ESPY's nicely...

Done and done.

downey said...

do former athletes count cuz then i'd vote for isiah.

Anonymous said...

I am a funny man. I swear, here look, I am agent zero, im crazy. Like a Hiba . . . grill like a grill.
veinte tres is another name for me, really im original, im going to be awesome. Hahaha, see i am laughing myself.

HAVENT YOU SEEN MY OLD MAN IMPRESSION IN THE COMMERCIALS, I AM HILLARIOUS!

Lebron "Big Diesel" James