Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Wish List

25 Things I Hope Happen in Sports:

1.) The Bulls come back from 3-0
2.) Federer wins the Grand Slam, including a win over Nadal in the French Open final
3.) Roger Clemens actually protects a Yankee and beans someone in retaliation
4.) We have another subway series
5.) The Suns win in 7
6.) Someone can actually give me an answer to who is better Boozer or Brand
7.) Someone can explain to me how Tyson was number 124 at the Top 100 camp he attended
8.) 4 of the last 6 Derby winners have won the Preakness... I hope the same happens this year
9.) I hope the NBA changes the bench rule to a case-by-case basis
10.) I hope Bowen gets caught and punished for all the cheap shit he does
11.) I hope Duncan goes down as the best PF of all time
12.) I hope Garnett gets traded to LA
13.) I hope Jermaine O'Neal become a Knick
14.) I hope the Nets are still playing when I get there
15.) I hope we have a AL pennant race when I come back to Boston at the end of the summer
16.) I hope Derek Fisher never comes off the cloud he's playing on
17.) I hope I hit the trifecta at Preakness
18.) I hope we don't have a Piston-Spurs finale
19.) I hope I win my first fantasy title
20.) I hope Phil the Phenom is the real deal
21.) I hope my subletter doesn't end up being a criminal
22.) I hope Drew Gooden shaves that patch of hair
23.) I'm watching the Nets game right now, and Lebron just got hurt, I hope he's out for the series (sorry)
24.) I hope the Knicks win a title in my lifetime
25.) I hope we have a new White American basketball player to replace Heinrich as the current best in the near future

7 comments:

downey said...

i hope you can explain what happened midway thru #9 that u decided to start using "i hope" in each entry?

Anonymous said...

i believe Tyson was #109...just missed the cut.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'd like to know about Tyson's situation too. I'd also like to know how you and Cannella passed out in different places (on different floors) at my house and wound up in each other's spots? (I think that made sense)

Anonymous said...

I too am curious how we switched spots that night.

Kirsch will be in the city this summer. Yikes.

Anonymous said...

Just catching up on some past blogs. You guys ever see this article or read this guys book?

http://money.cnn.com/2007/05/09/magazines/fortune/pluggedin_arango_clemens.fortune/index.htm?postversion=2007051005

Anonymous said...

Boozer-Brand is too close to call. I would give Brand the edge for having been successful for more years, but Boozer has carried his team to the Conference Championship...in the WESTERN CONFERENCE. Boozer has also perpetuated the "McGrady can't get out of the first round" thing

Anonymous said...

http://www.realitylasik.com/?playepisode=3&cid=0048

Episode 3...

what are the odds this guy isn't trying to lean in for a kiss/has a raging boner?

All Laguna, All The Time